Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Mid Autumn Festival day~

Finished live show & celebrated Mid Autumn with over 2000 people in Shatin last night~ Great & such a good weather (not raining when on air). haha~ Met reporters & some camera-men, & said I look skinny..... don't know it is good or not, but I'm not intentionally on diet, keep eating but can't get fat.... Don't worry~ just need to take more rest ^.^

The drama regarding Cats & Dogs is in progress, will having some more outdoor filming in next two weeks~ will keep on my hard hard working as it's my first drama acting in my life~ add oil~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Sharon,

Glad there is live show broadcast to S'pore.. haha.. take more rest whenever you can.. looking forward for your new drama to be launched!!
add oil!!

Cheers!! =)