Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Fans Gathering!!


Got a wonderful gathering with fans today at "Green Land Cafe" in CWB today. Surprise that many of them still in school but spend their holiday on my party!! Especially Kevin, he's the younger boy with a shyly face, really cute!!

Specially thanks for Po, Wing & Calvin for arranging this great party! Chloe, Mandy, Al, Kathy, Christina, Janet, Yin, Chong..... & TVB reporter as well. oh no..... ate a lot today! Gotta to lose weight but out of control le..... Poor me.... -.- Chix Wings, Seafood'Spaghetti, fried..........

Got a lot of presents: Scarf, cushion, chocolate, Photo album, necklace...... love it all but don't wanna to spend too much on me, I'll keep it well ^.^

Really tired when I back home & jump onto bed after shower!!

No comments: